Square Swirl Diffusers PSC
The Polyaire PSC Swirl Diffuser has fixed blades that create rotational as well as axial, tangential and radial air movement which produces a strong horizontal swirl, obtaining high inductivity, to allow the introduced flow to rapidly mix with the ambient air to reduce temperature and also perceived drafts or hot/cold spots.
Velocity is reduced while still maintaining volume and reduced noise and this product is ideally suited to handling large volumes. The PSC maintains high quality air diffusion throughout the space with minimal temperature variation.
The Swirl effects ensure good mixing of supply and ambient air. The PSC is also suitable for return air application due to low pressure drop across the grille.
The standard PSC is made of cold rolled galvanized plate steel powder coated white (RAL9010) Other finishes are available to suit the interior and architectural design requirements. The face plate is 595mm square and suitable for surface mounting in the ceiling or alternatively as a lay-in for T-Bar ceiling installations.
|Item #||Face Size/Neck Size (mm)||Q||L|
|247098||PSC Q 595/254||595||23”||254||10”|
|247099||PSC Q 595/356||595||23”||356||14”|
|247100||PSC Q 595/457||595||23”||457||18”|
|247101||PSC Q 595/535||595||23”||535||21”|
Installation flat to the ceiling is applicable to all types. Min 2.6m from the bottom edge of the installation surface to the floor
- Throw is calculated based on terminal velocity of 0.50 m/s.
- The diameters represent the spigot diameter on the cushion head box.
- Tests are conducted in accordance with ANSI/ASHRAE 70-1991 at isothermal conditions.
- NC is based on 10dB room absorption evaluated between 125 to 500 Hz Octave bands.
- All data shown are calculated for the diffuser Face/Neck - 595 mm / 535 mm.